Fractional facial rejuvenation is a safe, minimally invasive technique for restoring and rejuvenating the turgor of the skin surface of the face. This technology is considered one of the most effective alternatives to surgical intervention.
Fractional Facial Rejuvenation Procedure
Gradually, the processes of growth, division and metabolism slow down, which leads to a loss of cell activity. Fractional rejuvenation procedure is aimed at restoring cell regeneration and their natural functioning. This is due to the laser thermal damage to a small amount of elastin and collagen fibers, which helps to neutralize unusable cells and activate healthy cells.
Due to the thermal effect, internal and external rejuvenation takes place, age spots, skin imperfections, stretch marks, scars and scars are eliminated. Fractional thermolysis is performed on local areas of the skin surface, since the laser beam used in the procedure is divided into many microbeams, which form a mesh structure. Thanks to this structure, healthy skin areas are not injured and the renewal process is faster.
The result of using the fractional laser is noticeable after the first procedure, the skin becomes more elastic and taut, its texture improves, small vessels become invisible and pigmentation decreases. The action of the laser promotes the activation of the work of collagen fibers, which are considered the natural framework of the skin, therefore, after a week, fine wrinkles are smoothed out, the skin color is evened out and the outline of the face becomes more expressive.
The mechanism of action of laser beams, depending on the depth and characteristics of penetration, is different, therefore there are such types of fractional rejuvenation:
- Ablative: characterized by the removal of superficial micro-areas of the skin, which contributes to the gradual tightening of damaged micro-zones;
- Non-ablative: consists in deep penetration of fractional rays, without damaging the outer layers of the epidermis.
The benefits of fractional facial rejuvenation will be:
- achieving a tangible effect after the first session;
- short recovery period;
- is performed without the use of anesthesia;
- applies to all skin types;
- personal processing program;
- minimal risk of further complications and damage to the skin surface;
- long lasting result.
The use of fractional facial skin rejuvenation is recommended in the presence of such defects of the skin surface of the face:
- pigmentation and capillaries;
- age-related changes in the skin;
- scars and scars;
- enlarged pores and acne;
- uneven skin color and texture;
- sagging of the skin;
- stretch marks;
- moles, papillomas and warts.
There are also contraindications for fractional facial rejuvenation:
- the presence of inflammatory processes in the area being worked on;
- skin infections;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- presence of malignant neoplasms in the area of laser exposure.
The use of surface anesthesia minimizes the formation of unpleasant sensations during the procedure, the only thing that the patient can feel is a slight tingling sensation in the area being worked on.
The essence of this technology is characterized by the effect of a grid of fractional rays on certain areas of the skin surface, after which the old cells are eliminated, thus making room for the formation of new ones. The direction and depth of penetration of the rays is adjusted using a special device, which makes it possible to provide point stimulation to the epidermis and prevents the formation of injuries and burns. The duration of the procedure is due to the volume of the area being worked out, on average, the duration of the session takes from half an hour to an hour.
Fractional facial rejuvenation has a special recovery period. After the completion of the procedure, reddening of the skin is observed, which finally heals within 10 days. The formation of a ichor is possible, which dries up in the form of a crust, after which it disappears itself. Speed and quality, as well as the flawlessness of the final result, depends on adherence to the recommendations for skin care:
- do not use decorative cosmetics;
- wash with boiled water;
- stay out of the sun for a week;
- carry out ozone therapy;
- Do not use scrubs and peels until the end of the rehabilitation period, as they can damage the fragile and young skin layer.
Fractional facial rejuvenation combines well with other skin surface correction technologies. To obtain maximum efficiency, this procedure is recommended to be carried out in combination with contour plastics and Botox injections.