Our hands are much more likely than any other part of the body to be exposed to adverse factors from the outside. And therefore, the skin of the hands ages almost the very first: it becomes thinner, dries up, wrinkles, age spots and pronounced veins appear on it.
Causes of premature aging of the skin of the hands:
- Weather.Sudden temperature changes, scorching sun, ultraviolet light, gusty wind and cold, rain and frost - all this leads to spasm of capillaries, disruption of blood supply, vasodilation, dryness and the appearance of age spots.
- Household chemicals.How often do we wash the dishes or the floor without gloves? What kind of soap do we choose? Household chemicals, even labeled as safe for hands, still have an adverse effect - they destroy the natural lipid layer, which leads to premature dryness of the skin.
- Hormonal changes.Hormones are the most unpredictable factor affecting our skin, and hand skin is no exception. Women are most susceptible to this after 45 years, when the hormonal background changes, the production of collagen and lipids decreases, veins appear and wrinkles appear.
- Age.With age, the skin undergoes natural processes of thinning the fat layer, dehydration, and slowing down of skin renewal.
How can you help your skin? Of course, home procedures, masks and creams always remain, but after 40-45 years they become insufficient, and wrinkles, veins and age spots betray the true age. That is why modern cosmetology offers many effective and safe procedures for hand rejuvenation.
Injection rejuvenation of the hands
Biorevitalization and mesotherapy are procedures that are effective not only for the face. They do an excellent job with natural aging processes in the skin of the hands. Rejuvenation of hands with hyaluronic acid, used during the biorevitalization procedure, allows the skin to retain moisture so much needed for our hands, and vitamin cocktails, individually selected for mesotherapy procedures, promote the production of collagen and elastin, eliminate pigmentation and renew skin cells.
The complex impact of the course of such procedures:
- retains moisture in the subcutaneous layers and intercellular space;
- stimulates collagen synthesis;
- starts the regeneration of skin cells;
- restores firmness and elasticity;
- brightens the skin;
- prevents the appearance of wrinkles.
Plasmolifting of hands has a similar effect - with the indisputable advantage that the plasma obtained from the patient's own blood is not rejected by the body at all and does not cause any side reactions.
Additional advantages of injection procedures for the skin of the hands are in their short rehabilitation period: it does not take a long time to recover from injections. In addition, injection techniques (biorevitalization, mesotherapy and plasmolifting) in combination with laser rejuvenation significantly enhance and prolong the effect.
Important: to achieve a lasting effect of rejuvenation, mesotherapy or plasmolifting procedures, it is necessary to take a course of 4-5 sessions with a break once a year. Biorevitalization is performed as a single procedure every 6-12 months, depending on the initial condition of the skin of the hands.
Another great injection procedure for hand rejuvenation is contour plastics. This procedure is indispensable for the so-called "skeletonization of the hands" - when the decrease in the volume of subcutaneous fat becomes noticeable tendons and protruding veins.
With contouring, these lost volumes are replenished with special fillers based on hyaluronic acid. Fillers are injected into problem areas and create the effect of soft, smooth skin, hide tendons and veins, smooth wrinkles and retain moisture in the skin, keeping it hydrated.
Important: contouring is performed as a single procedure every 6-12 months, depending on the initial condition of the skin of the hands.
Contour correction, hand rejuvenation: before and after photos
Laser rejuvenation of hands
The laser differs from all other anti-aging procedures in cosmetology by its complex effect on the superficial and deep layers of the skin. Already after the first laser hand rejuvenation procedure, the result is noticeable: renewal, regeneration and leveling of skin color, elimination of age spots, wrinkles, improvement of turgor, removal of pronounced vessels and protruding veins. In addition, already after the rehabilitation period during the next month, an improvement in the quality of the skin is noticeable, which occurs due to the physiological production of collagen, which continues after the procedure.
During the photothermal effect on the skin, the laser stimulates all regeneration processes at the cellular level:
- there is an accelerated synthesis of collagen and elastin;
- strengthens microvessels, improves blood supply and skin hydration;
- the water-lipid balance is restored;
- melanin synthesis slows down, age spots are lightened;
- the protective and barrier functions of the skin are activated.
The hands become more elastic and moisturized, visible irregularities are smoothed out, pigmentation is eliminated - the achieved effect lasts up to 4-6 months.
Important: the result from laser exposure is more noticeable than from other methods of rapid hand rejuvenation, but the recovery period for this procedure is longer and requires more thorough home care.
Laser rejuvenation of hands: before and after photos
Chemical and carbon peeling of hands
Chemical peeling is effective not only for the face, but also for the neck, décolleté or hands. This is the least traumatic and most painless procedure of all, but it nevertheless has an excellent anti-aging effect. Regular hand peeling removes wrinkles, age spots, evens out the color and texture of the skin, promotes its renewal and regeneration.Among all the peels used in clinics, I especially want to note the effectiveness of:
- retinoic ("yellow") peeling. Retinoids are synthetic analogs of vitamin A, the main "rejuvenating" vitamin in our body. Retinoic peeling triggers the processes of deep cellular renewal, rejuvenation and elimination of wrinkles and defects, while completely without injuring the skin and causing no unpleasant sensations. By the way, clinics offer a comprehensive procedure for retinoic rejuvenation of the face, neck and hands.
- carbon peeling, unique in its effect, thanks to the combination of a special carbon gel and a laser. Carbon peeling brightens and evens out the skin, stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, removes age spots, restores the lipid balance of the skin.
Peeling procedures are carried out in a course of 4-6 sessions, the frequency of the procedures is determined by the cosmetologist at the reception.
Hand peeling: before and after photos
How to quickly rejuvenate your hand skin and which procedure is right for you? Experienced cosmetologists will select exactly the procedure that will be most effective and beneficial for you.