The desire of a woman to always remain young and beautiful at all times was in the first place, and they came up with a variety of skin care methods to preserve youth.
Specialists in the field of cosmetology also do not stand still, as you know, their developments and innovations keep pace with the times of innovative technologies.
Plasma therapy is considered one of the most unique discoveries for skin rejuvenation and restoration.
This procedure has been used for 12 years, and the method has positively proven itself in cosmetology practice.
Thanks to the achievement of quick results and safety, the technology has taken a worthy niche in the rating of anti-aging procedures.
Plasma therapy is a universal microinjection technique for introducing the patient's blood plasma into the upper layer of the epidermis. The technique is aimed not only at achieving a rejuvenating effect, but also at combating other aesthetic defects of the facial skin.
Plasma contains useful substances that promote the activation of HSCs (hematopoietic stem cells), restoring the hematopoietic system and improving the quality of the epidermis.
Plasma action stimulates the natural hidden resources of the human body. Many patients already after the first session note, in addition to the visible effect of rejuvenation, an improvement in their general condition.
Plasma therapy promotes the renewal of hematopoiesis, stabilizes sweating and controls metabolism.
Properties of the drug
Plasma works not only for skin rejuvenation, but also acts as an additional therapy for certain cosmetic procedures, allows you to quickly restore the skin after any manipulations, and enhance their effectiveness.
As you know, blood plasma is rich in platelets, which have protein compounds, they activate the metabolic process. During their work, the mechanism for the production of youth proteins (collagen, elastin), as well as hyaluronic acid, is triggered.
The dermis layer helps to stimulate the production of young cells, allowing the skin to restore its healthy and flawless appearance on its own.
In the process of division, cells turn into biologically active substances, the layer of the skin of the face is renewed, it acquires elasticity, has a toned appearance, mimic wrinkles disappear.
Advantages and disadvantages
The technique has a big plus in that the patient's own blood is used. The advantage lies in the absence of rejection of the native substance by the body, which guarantees the safety of the technology.
Thanks to this ability, plasma therapy has become the most demanded procedure in beauty parlors.
With the help of this rejuvenation technique, the patient solves many skin problems associated with the influence of such factors:
- Harmful effects of the environment.
- The effect of nicotine.
- Age-related changes in the skin of the face, neck.
With the help of plasma injection, the following tasks are solved:
- Fight against expression and deep wrinkles.
- Fatty and dryness of the epidermis.
- Allows you to speed up the healing process.
- Elimination of a wide variety of rashes, acne.
- Fights skin hyperpigmentation.
Also, this service has recommended itself on the positive side as a corrector of aesthetic imperfections.
Another good quality is the lack of a recovery period. The client can immediately leave the beauty parlor, and when he comes home, enjoy the result.
The disadvantages include soreness, discomfort, and, of course, the price.
Despite the fact that anesthetics are used during the process, few patients can withstand this procedure, therefore, people with a low pain threshold are better off resorting to other methods of rejuvenation.
Indications and contraindications
Plasma therapy ranks first among all injection methods of rejuvenation. The technology has become especially popular among patients over 25 who are struggling with age-related skin changes.
Plasma injection is justified:
- when smoothing scars, scars, stretch marks;
- when getting rid of skin pigmentation, dark circles under the eyes;
- when moisturizing and nourishing the skin;
- in the prevention of wrinkle formation.
Before deciding in favor of this technique, the patient should study the contraindications.
Unfortunately, this method of rejuvenation is not suitable for many. The procedure is not carried out, in such cases:
- Diseases of the blood.
- Weak immunity.
- Taking antibiotics.
- The presence of sugar in the blood.
- Infections of a different nature.
- Cardiovascular disease, liver and kidney dysfunction.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Any allergic reactions.
Ignoring contraindications can lead to the following side effects:
- Swelling in the areas of injection.
- The appearance of hematomas.
- Rash. If there is any rash on the face, the situation may worsen after the procedure. In this case, you should not panic, after 3–7 days the skin will be cleansed and rehabilitated.
- If the patient frequently visits the solarium, pigmentation appears.
Poor care of the blood processing machine can lead to infection from one patient to another. An infection can also occur during blood collection.
In order not to face such problems, the patient should contact a proven laboratory with an impeccable reputation.
Stages of the
Not a single good cosmetologist will take blood from a client who has entered his office for the first time, because the consequences can be disappointing.
To have the desired appearance from plasma therapy, the patient will have to carefully prepare:
- Pass all kinds of laboratory examinations. Donate blood for general and biochemical tests, determination of HIV infection, Wasserman's reaction, hepatitis.
- Visual inspection. The cosmetologist examines the condition of the skin, carefully listening to all the complaints and wishes of the client.
- Deciding on the procedure. When the patient has received positive test results, which allow the specialist to conduct a session, he appoints the day and time.
- Time selection. Most often, a rejuvenating session is performed in the morning and on an empty stomach.
Before the session, the specialist is obliged to give additional information to the patient, which will allow him to properly prepare the body for the procedure.
The patient should exclude:
- all fatty, sour, salty, fried foods and caffeine;
- various types of physical activity;
- stop using nicotine and alcohol;
- do not eat 7-8 hours before the session.
The doctor recommends introducing more water into the diet - at least two liters per day in order to maintain the body's water balance.
Only a qualified specialist in the field of pharmacology, cosmetology and dermatology has the right to carry out a rejuvenation session using this technology, who understands the effect on the patient's body and skin, in particular, the components of the drugs.
The procedure is performed only under sterile conditions, with all sanitary standards being met.
Plasma therapy has a number of specific stages:
- Preparation of the drug. Venous blood (20-60 ml) of the patient is taken and placed in a beaker containing an anticoagulant and gel (auxiliary substances for separating blood). The composition is processed in a special centrifuge, where the blood is divided into erythrocytes, leukocytes and plasma.
- Skin cleansing. Before manipulating the patient, I treat the skin with an antiseptic, and peel for a high-quality effect.
- Anesthesia. The specialist performs anesthesia in the areas where the plasma will be injected.
- Plasma injection. As soon as the anesthesia has worked, the doctor, using cosmetic needles, injects the substance into the epidermis into areas where there are wrinkles and other skin problems.
To obtain the expected result, it may take from 3 to 12 visits to the beautician, which are repeated no earlier than after 7 days, depending on the type and problems of the skin.
Thanks to high-quality equipment that allows the isolation of plasma from blood, it is almost impossible to get a viral or infectious disease; in the presence of such a factor, plasma therapy is a safe type of manipulation.
When all the manipulations are completed, the reflection in the mirror will delight the patient for 18-24 months. Then the session will have to be repeated.
With the help of plasma therapy, the patient will be able to see the following results on the face:
- increased skin immunity;
To achieve a more stable result, the session will have to be repeated more than once.
Photos of patients before and after the course
When the procedure is completed, the specialist acquaints the patient with the rules that he must adhere to in order for the effect to persist for a long time:
- do not resort to professional caring manipulations for the first week after the session;
- do not use creams and decorative cosmetics;
- do not visit saunas, solariums, swimming pools;
- exclude sports;
- do not resort to massages and sunbathing.
Experts sometimes recommend a minimally invasive rejuvenation method after the session in order to get the best effect.
Plasma therapy is a rather expensive service that does not cost one visit to the doctor.
Doctors use plasma therapy as an independent technique. But, cosmetologists often practice the use of technology with other ways to restore and rejuvenate the skin.
If the patient underwent the procedure of rejuvenation with mesothreads, then plasma therapy can shorten the rehabilitation time.
The technology can also be used to accelerate the rehabilitation period after mesotherapy, laser dermabrasion, RF-lifting.
Despite all the advantages of this procedure, points of view about plasma therapy are divided. Some patients like the result more, and some less.
But almost all patients have a common opinion: plasma therapy is a safe and natural procedure for rejuvenation, which does not cause allergic reactions, intoxication and other side effects of the body.